Thursday, May 1, 2008

What I'm Going To Use This Blog For!

Hello everyone out there in the computer world! I hope you all are going great! I'm just writing a little, let says introduction on why I'm going to use this blog. I will give you all the links and everything in the blog after this one! So sit tight!!

Everyone I know whats to know how to make some "extra" income online. There are a lot of scams and I also got scammed myself before. It sucks! One thing everyone should know...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY TO GET A JOB ONLINE!!!!!!!! Don't pay a penny! In the end you will end up playing for something you don't want or ever use. So Do NOT PAY FOR A JOB ONLINE EVER!!!

The one way that I personally get paid online are PTC or Point To Click sites. These are sites that you sign up for FREE. Once you sign up, you login and go to view ads. Once there you will see a list of site that you can get paid for. Most sites pay between .01 - .02 for a standard member which is free. Click on all the ads and get paid for it. Simple as that! Now if you chose to Upgrade and buy referrals then you will earn more income a month. Just make sure that you investigate the PTC before you decide to buy anything from them. A great website that has all the legit PTC are at:
http://ptctalk.com/
So check this site out before you do anything!!

Other way I get paid online is just being online!! That's right, I'm getting paid just to sit down in my computer chair and search things online. This is very simple and very easy!!

Other way, which does not pays a lot, but is something is you are able to get paid to listen to music online. Some of the categories of the music is not working at the time, but over all it is easy!

Well that is it for now. So I'm going to use this blog to give you links and show you proof on the ways I get paid online. None of the things I do will make you rich not even close. Just extra money to put gas in your car or get a bite to eat. So I will have the links up in a few hours or in a day.

Before I go I want you to sign up for these two sites so that you will be able to get paid. There is AlertPay and PayPal.

Most of all the PTC pay through AlertPay. I wouls suggest signing up with them frist. It takes about 2-3 weeks to get verified with them, but is worth it in the end!



http://Paypal.com

Sign up for these two sites before you start clicking and surfing to make sure you can earn some extra income!!

1 comment:

LuckyCharm00812 said...

Paypal also has a referral link, and you can make lots by referring people to the program.

Sign in to paypal. Scroll to the bottom, and you will see a little blue link called "referrals".

Check it out.

-LuckyCharm00812-MyLot
http://luckycharm00812.blogspot.com