Friday, May 2, 2008

PTCs That I Have

As I promise here are the list of PTC that I have at the moment. I'm sure that I will join more once I start finding some that really catch my eyes!!

The first one I really like is Lot Of Dollars. I been paid once and my other payment is pending. They have 5-10 ads to view!



I also like FoxCash. It alway have 10 Ads for me to click on!


Another one I really like is PlusBux. I haven't been paid from them, but I will soon!!
'Join

Another one I like is Earn3. They payout is $3.00
Earn3.com  View Ads, Get Paid

Another one I really like is Clixsense. I seen about every hour or so there are Ads for me to click.

Another I like is Honestbux. This was hacked in the middle of April. The onwer said they will be back up and they did!! So I really trust them. I'm just waiting for my old account to be back up!


Another one is MinBux. They have all types of Offers, Raffles, and Games you can play to get extra money.


I just joined this one the other day TechnoBux. It had 21 ads! I'm not sure if it will decrease. It is worth a try!


I also like GreatBux. They always have 5-10 Ads


Then the Famous Bux.To. Everyone I knows has this. I hear great reviews and also not go great reviews. I will have to wait to see how they treat me!!


There is AdTabs. I wasn't sure about this one, but it turn out to be a really good on I like!






No comments: