Friday, May 2, 2008

Getting Paid To Be Online/Chat!

Now here are some ways to get paid while searching, being online, talking to people and listening to music online!

My Search Funds Pays you just to do simple searches online. If you are like me and love to look up random information this is for you! I have to make £20.00 to get paid. This is from their site:

"We pay you every 30 days, 45 days after each month end. e.g. For searches in January we pay you in mid March."

So you wont get paid every month, but extra cash is always good I say!!


Now Gomez PEER pays you to just for being online. Thats right. I'm getting money right now just being online! It's not a lot, but it is something!!


Now here is a way to get paid just talking to people and posting pictures!

MyLot is a great online commuity just to sit back and talk! The people are always nice! Check it out!


Last but not least get paid to listen to the radio from I Am Paid For!! YAY! I'm not going to lie and says it pays a lot and the stations are great because their not. I just listen to it when I'm tried of my music on my computer. They also pay you to surf. You pay $4.00 from your Paypal account and they will give you ads to surf. I'm not sure how this works, so I'm not going to lie!




Now this is something I just signed up for today Cash Blaster Pro. It says that you need two people to sign up under you to get part of the One Million Dollar Commission. I'm not sure how legit this is, but might as well give it a try! It makes it Grand Opening on July 1, 2008.


I also sign up for this Data Processors. It a free 7 day trial to do data entry! If you decided to do it you will have to pay $24.99, but if you don't, you don't have to!! They also don't take down your credit card information!
Work at home Free with Data Entry

No comments: